Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 19, 2016

Winter Chickadee ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Clean and Simple Christmas card featuring several stamps from Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card focus is the adorable Winter Chickadee (C427) which I paired up with the Seasons Greetings Sentiment (C427). I stamped the adorable bird and sentiment on my card, colored the bird with my Copic Markers, and applied distress ink around the image to represent the sky. I then used a ruler with a black and green markers to create the frame.

Now that I look at my card, I see that I should have centered the image better. Guess that's what I get for rushing. 😁

Our December Great Impressions Challenge is live. I hope you stop by for all of the details, join in the FUN, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps we'd love for you to link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...