Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Great Impressions Peeking Bunnies








I do hope you can switch you jammie day along with me-I will be posting on Sundays now...so grab your oaties and steaming hot cocoa and here we go.

I have always loved these little bunnies peeking out from their windows! Today I had lots of scraps on my desk and I picked up these polka dot papers and thought they looked fun together. Such sweet little paper pieced bunnies!  I cut some 1/2 inch strips, and then cut the flag points with a square SU punch and glued the strips onto the white background piece. I used the cute little Happy Easter sentiment stamp again! Yep, I love it that much! This type of card is a great way to use up little bits of scraps.


See you next week!



card details

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps:
G264 Bunnies Taking a Peek by Great Impressions
Open Happy Easter by Great Impressions
Cardstock:Bo Bunny yellow and blue polka dots, orange SU polka dots, Black
Ink: Versafine Black
Misc: SU square punch


3 comments :

Jenny said...

Hey there Jammie Sue! I love the design of your card and those adorable peeking bunnies!

Joan V said...

Sue, this is so darling. I love paper piecing ,too. Never thought to do these bunnies, though. Great way to use up those scraps. Thanks for sharing.

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card Sue and these little bunnies look so cute paper pieced

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...