Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Jammie Sunday-----Having a Ball








Having a Ball!


No lounging in jammies and bunny slippers for me this morning..I am busy playing Gwamma the Easter Bunny!  I do hope you are all having a great Easter today.  The weather is warm and beautiful here in Oregon-the perfect weather for eggie hunting!

I was ready to switch off to some warm weather stamping today...wishing I was at the beach with my toes in the sand.  I used  Juggling Seal with the Having a Ball sentiment. I knew when I saw it that I would have to set this little seal in a beach scene.

 I cut the white doily base with my Silhouette, adding the beach and sky papers next.  I stamped the seal and sentiment on the papers and then stamped the seal/ball  again and cut them out and added them over the original.   That way you still get the movement marks and little sand pebbles around the seal. The beach balls are added  on pop dots for a little fun dimension. I added the umbrella and sun to finish off the beachy scene.


 We  have a Design Team call going on, so don't miss out should you be interested!


See you next week for our new monthly challenge!!



card details

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps:
E721 Juggling Seal by Great Impressions
C419 Having a Ball...by Great Impressions
Cardstock:Kraft,misc sky paper, red, blue, green and brown SU paper, bo bunny yellow polka dot
Ink: Memento Black
Copics:
Seal- C1,2,3,4
Yellow- Y18
Green- G14
Blue- B14
Red-R24
Misc: dimensionals
Silhouette files-
Antique Doily
Beach Umbrella and Sun


4 comments :

Jenny said...

Oh, this just makes me smile! That image is super adorable and love the bright colors and sunshine! Happy Easter Sue!

Joan V said...

Sue, this is so cute and cheery. Wish I was at the beach with my toes in the sand, too. Thanks for sharing.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Sue, this little seal is darling. I love the juggling beach balls.

Wishing I was at a beach too. I love to watch the ocean.

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card Sue-love how you created the effect of movement with the beach balls-our Easter was wonderful-had 10 here for dinner-so it was a busy day

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...