Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, July 25, 2014

Fun Friday with a Beach Frame!

Hello Everybody!

Katy here to share with you my end of summer project using the awesome stamps from the Great Impressions Online Store.

I decorated a paper mache picture frame.

 
I used the following stamps: F549 Hot Air Balloon, D404 Blowing Bubbles, and D421 Lucky Enough.

After I painted the frame, I made sand using some of my supplies.  I pop dotted the cute crab and the hot air balloon.  And I had to extend those awesome bubbles!  Too see a more in depth look into how I made this frame stop by my blog here.

Don't forget about our Monthly Challenge!  And if you are looking for more inspiration you can check us out on Facebook and Pinterest!


2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

LOVE it, Katy! Fabulous texture and great mix of stamps! HUGS! Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Cute frame! Love the little crab!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...