Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, July 24, 2014

NO CARD / NO TAG: A Framed Panel

Hi, friends!  It's time for another post using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I have a framed stamped panel that I made for our NO CARD/NO TAG week on the blog this week!. ;)  Come and take a peek!


Here's my creation~
More details on my personal blog HERE.

I used all these fun seashore stamps and the darling sandcastle to create a framed item to put out in my living room and I just think it is so awesome!  I LOVE this sentiment and I added just a bit of bling to finish it off.  This could even be sent as a gift. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at this card!  Hop over to the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


2 comments :

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a great scene you've created using stamp Mynn! LOVE it!! Beautiful frame piece!

Katy said...

This is so pretty! Very classy! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...