Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Green Tree....

Hello stamping friends. Well today is a bittersweet post as it is my last time posting for Great Impressions. I have so enjoyed my time on this fabulous DT and I hope I've brought some inspiration to you! For my last card I chose one of my favorite sentiment stamps from the store.


I love this image and knew it would pair perfectly with this sentiment. The image is called F517 Bird in Roses and the sentiment is called D465 Live There. I watercolored the image and added some borders and seqins. Thanks so much for my time on the GI DT!

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Hi, Leah! This is SO gorgeous, friend. I will miss seeing your beautiful water coloring here at Great Impressions. Thank you for everything, and HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Leah, your card is gorgeous! It was so much fun working together! Good luck :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...