Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 15, 2015

Mom's Kitchen


Hi, friends!  I'm back with a paper pieced card using a darling stamp from the Great Impressions online store!  This was actually my mother in law's Mother's Day card, but I couldn't share it until now!  Take a peek...


This image, H194 Mom's Kitchen, was perfect for my MIL's Mother's Day card because our last name is Kitchen...well, I guess I thought it was clever. ;)  The image portion was paper pieced, and the stockings were colored in with glitter gel pen.  I also highlighted the sentiment portion of the stamp with glitter gel pens.



Some bits of bling were added for a feminine feel.  I like the way they coordinate with my color scheme and add a finished feeling.



I'm pleased to tell you that the card was a hit!  I was relieved, because paper piecing this image was not easy, lol!  What do you think of the finished product?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all for me today!  I'll be back next soon with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

Project supplies:

1 comment :

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, and I love the name of the stamp! Hugs...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...