Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, February 20, 2016

All Creatures Great & Small

Happy Saturday, fellow crafters!  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  Today, I'm featuring a card that I made with the first Great Impressions stamps I ever purchased, quite a few years ago now.  I loved the stamps then, and I still love them now:



I used the rubber stamp Elephant & Ladybug (F520) on the outside of this card.  I colored the image with Copic markers, then used a variety of sizes of the same Spellbinders die set to create the card base and layers.   

Here's the inside:

The inside is stamped with sentiment stamp God Loves (D483).

I just love that elephant and lady bug!  I hope they make you smile, too.

Join our "Let's Celebrate" challenge going on all month.  Any celebration will do.  There's a great prize package, and I'd love to see what you create!

I hope you stop by this blog each day to see lots of great inspiration from this talented design team.  I'll be back next Saturday.  Have a great week! 

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Julie, this is SO SWEET! I LOVE the fun shape, the beautiful color combo, and the way you jazzed up the sentiment on the inside! Fabulous card, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...