Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Lucky to Have You ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a friendship card featuring the J123 Heart Flowers and E828 Lucky to Have You Sentiment available at Great Impressions Stamps.


With Valentine's Day over I chose to create a St. Patrick's Day card using part of the lovely J123 Heart Flowers. Using a Marvy #72 Pine Green Watercolor Pen I inked up the bottom portion of the stamp, stamped it on watercolor paper, did a bit of water coloring, and used my circle dies to cut the image out. Next I created my background, added the E828 Lucky to Have You Sentiment, added my 4-Leaf Clover and some enamel dots. 

Here's a closer look at the my 4-Leaf Clover and the full version of J123 Heart Flowers ...


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

2 comments :

Julie Odil said...

So pretty, Ruza. Love how you used a portion of the stamp.

Mynn xx said...

This is totally awesome, Ruza! I LOVE the CAS feel and I adore how you used this image stamp! Fabulous creation, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...