Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Being Wonderful


Hello Crafty Friends!

I needed a thank you card for a friend that is a printer by trade, and an amazing chef to boot.
He had extra papers on hand and shared them with me.  I was so thrilled to find
 shimmery, vellum, and textured quality cardstock in a wide selection of fun colors.
So the first thing I did was create this thank you card for him using
 some of the papers and this darling sentiment from Great Impressions Stamps. 
He was tickled pink with my card  and gave me a big bear hug.
Isn't it wonderful what a handmade card can do to show your appreciation?

Supplies
Not Shown:  Cardstock


Hugs,

Jenny

5 comments :

Patti J said...

It's funny how many times I have looked at this stamp...now I think I must have it :) What a fun card, Jenny! I'm sure that he was so pleased that you took time to create just for him. Great card!!!

Joan V said...

Wow, two great qualities in a friend. One that can share a secret recipe and share his stash of papers.
That is such a great sentiment. I love the papers, too. What did you do with the green twine? Is it knotted on the inside? Cool idea to wrap it around the button. Thanks for sharing.

Sue from Oregon said...

Love the clean look with the fun colors!!!

Mary Marsh said...

this is so cute card Jenny-and I just love how masculine looking it is-what a great friend to share paper

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love the mix of patterns, especially the little clip

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...