Happy Monday! This is Cheryl from Shestamps.
To continue with the homey feel from the stamp, I used some October Afternoon papers, twine, a doily and pearls. All these things make me think of Grandma’s kitchen. I can almost smell the cookies or pie that she is baking.
Although this is all so homey and cozy, I have to admit that I had the song from LMFAO with these lyrics running through my head the entire time I was crafting. Everybody sing it with me, “This is how I roll…”
Are you ready for the Great Impressions Spring Bunny Hop? Mark your calendars for March 5 to hop along with us to see some spring projects from the Great Impressions Stamps team and your chance to win some prizes.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!
- Stamps: I Roll (E768) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Antique Linen
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest solar white, Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, October Afternoon Fly a Kite collection
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders circle Nestabilities, Copic markers
- Embellishments: doily, May arts burlap twine, Queen & Co pearls
Click to go to the Great Impressions Stamps store: