Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pull Toys

Good morning!  I received the March/April Paper Crafts magazine in the mail and one of my cards, featuring Great Impressions Stamps, was chosen for the Baby Animals article. I would love for you to pick up the magazine, or you can hop over to my personal blog and see my card!

Check out the issue if you get a chance... so many inspiring cards and projects! And I am honored my animal baby card was chosen. :-)
 
There is still time to play along with the Great Impressions Stamps February challenge: anything with a heart!  
 
See you next week!
 
Erin.

1 comment :

Joan V said...

Erin, congratulations. I was so excited for you when I found the card in the magazine. Love that card. Woo Hoo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...