Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, May 19, 2013

It Stinks...and the rest of the story!






Jammie Day Sunday!

Okay-I know I have a lot of explaining to do about this card. If you remember my last week's post, I told you I had this other card ready to post and decided it was not "pretty" enough to post on Mother's Day-and now you see why LOL!

I am not sure if you remember this card I made with the cute skunk and stinky sentiment-

At the first of the year I sent this card to a dear friend struggling with serious health issues.

Last week he was telling me that after his latest surgery  he was sure the meds were making him have very strange dreams. One night he said there was a skunk chasing him and "got/sprayed" him good. So...I had to make him another 'stinky' card! LOL.  We both work at a cherry processing plant, so not only did I get a skunk on this card, but a sparkly cherry tree too! I hope when he  gets this card  it will give him a big smile.

This  is a reminder just how much your special hand made creations are appreciated-so keep on sending your creations-they do make a difference!


Thanks for stopping in to say Hello-I always look forward to your visits!

Sue

card details:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great Impressions Stamps:
Cardstock: Doodle bug skypaper-solid cardstock SU!
Misc: Crystals, dimensionals
Silhouette files
5 grass Shapes
5 Clouds
Sun is a flower from 3 layered flowers file
Echo Park Tree & Tire Swing
Skunk
Fence

4 comments :

Jenny said...

If this stinky card does not cheer your friend up, I don't know what will Sue!

Migdalia said...

This is so SWEET! I seriously LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sharon said...

This is lovely. Fab scene and sentiment.
Hugs Sharon. x

Mary Marsh said...

your story is such a hoot Sue-I am giggling right now-and this is just the cutest card

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...