Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, May 13, 2013

Swirly Thanks

Happy Monday, friends!! This week's card uses a beautiful swirl stamp (that I've used before) that I layered with a doily, buttons, and a felt flower & leaves to create an elegant thank you card.  I stamped the swirl with Scarlet Jewel ink onto Sweet Blush cardstock... a lovely combination:

 (Supplies - Stamp: (Great Impressions) Simple Elegance. Ink: (PTI) Scarlet Jewel. Cardstock: (PTI) Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose. Patterned Paper: Dear Lizzy. Dies: (PTI) Headline Alphabet. Other: Doily, felt flower, buttons, twine, gems.)

I used this gorgeous patterned paper to set the color combo for my card: Aqua Mist, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Hawaiian Shores, and Simply Chartreuse. Sometimes a pretty piece of paper is all it takes to jump start creativity. 

That's it for me! I am off to get Evan ready for school... his starts his last full week of school today. Only 10 more days until summer vacation starts! 

Have a great week!

4 comments :

Jenny said...

So lovely Erin! I love the felt with the doily - so many wonderful elements on your card!

Unknown said...

i really like those light minty green buttons. they go well with the deep magenta across the page :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

The felt bloom is so cute on this card and love the sewing on it.

simply monica said...

Awesome card love the felt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...