Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, May 3, 2013

Life Is Art

Happy Friday and thanks for taking the time to visit the Great Impressions Blog. Another weekend is upon us. Hope you have something fun planned. I am hosting some good friends at my home so I have been busy preparing for them.

But I did take a break to make my card for my weekly blog post. I used one of this month's new stamps "life is art"- E792It's available now in the online store.
I also used the Great Impressions Stamp - "distressed background-K94" to create my "artwork". I used 3 different color inks on the stamp to create the distressed background. I really like how it turned out.

My designer paper is from the Echo Park pad "sweet girl" collection. It's also available in the online store. I thought the pattern I used had an artsy look and was perfect for my sentiment.

I added a die-cut arrow just for some interest. My music note is computer generated.

Well that's it for me for this Friday. Remember to stop by on Sunday. We have a new monthly challenge starting with a fun theme. See you next Friday........

Mary Marsh

1 comment :

Sue from Oregon said...

This is some pretty DP and that arrow is very fun!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...