Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Happy Dancing Penguins

Hello Everyone!

I'm here today to share a fun birthday card I've made using Party Penguins and Your Birthday. I really wanted to use some bright, fun colors to make this card, so I decided to use pink, green, orange, yellow, aqua blue and white  I used a curved edge die for the yellow piece to add a little bit of interest for the front of the card.



I used an embossing folder to add some texture to the green background piece. I stamped the penguins in blank ink and used various Copic markers to color them in. I stamped the sentiment in orange ink before layering it on a piece of aqua card stock. I added some white stitching lines along with white sequins and silver stickles for some final touches.

That is all for today, I hope you have a great day and I'll see you all again soon!

1 comment :

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super cute image and what festive colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...