Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Easter ...

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a lovely Easter Tag featuring Great Impressions Stamps.


I made a Double Layered Tag for Easter to share instead of a card today. To start I pulled out a retired stamp (G282) and stamped it on Cream cardstock in two different colors. I then used my Bookmark/Tag Dies to cut out the large tag. Next I stamped the Spring is Here (D385) in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink two times. I added the diagonal stripes on the egg with a Multi-Liner Black Pen, then proceeded to color the egg with my Copic Markers, and cut it out. I then colored the top part of the egg that lays on its side, along with the Chick with my Copic Markers, and fussy cut them out.

I stamped the Open Happy Easter Sentiment (D346) with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, cut it out with a smaller die, then colored in the sentiment. Using the same ink that I used for the circles I used a dauber to apply it around both tags. I cut some grass with my Grassland Border Die, and double layered it at the bottom of my tag. Using thin and thick 3D squares and 1/4" Scor-Tape I added the egg and chick in the grass. The final step was to pull pink ribbon between both tags.


Our Great Impressions March Challenge is live! Hop on over for all of the details, and join in the FUN! We can't wait to see what you create this month!

While the Designers take a break until April, we'll be sharing projects from previous designers. I hope you enjoy the inspiration this week and next week.

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...