Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Spring Challenge Reminder

Hello Everyone!

 I hope you're all doing well. I'm just popping in today to remind you about our Spring challenge still going on this month. We have a beautiful picture to help inspire your spring projects.


Here is a little reminder of the card I created for the challenge, using the Spring Floral Border stamp set and the Tags Rubber stamps stamp set


We have a great prize package for the winner of this month's challenge as well!


That is all for me today, I do hope you join us for our challenge this month. There are lots of Spring items available in the Great Impressions store as well! We can't wait to see what you create!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...