Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Inked up Sympathy with Julie

Greetings, fellow stamp lovers!  It's Julie with you today.  I've been gone a few months while I fought cancer and chemo treatments, but I'm happy to say I'm in remission, feeling much stronger, and am back with the Great Impression Stamps design team again.  Yeah!  I love these stamps and this team!

I don't often heat emboss, but that's the joy of working with real stamps like Great Impressions Stamps instead of digital ones.  So, I got out the embossing inks and created a couple of cards that I needed using Great Impressions Stamps Wildflower Silhouette (H184) and With Sympathy (B206):




I created both cards by heat embossing the Wildflower Silhouette (H184) image with black embossing powder.  I then sponged on Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks in the background, using various shaped cutting dies to back them. I can never seem to have enough Sympathy cards, so I'm pleased to have these to add to the stash. 

If you haven't joined the challenge yet at Great Impressions stamps, there's still a few more days.  A new challenge will start on May 7. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...