Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, May 29, 2017

Thank You ...

Good morning! I created a Thank You card to share today in honor of the men/women who gave their lives in service to our country.


Today's card features the Cowboy Boots with Flowers (G528). The image was stamped on Kraft cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. A variety of  Faber-Castel Art Grip Pencils, Pastell Pitt Pencils, Silver Pen and a White Gelly Roll Pen were used to color the image. I put lines of White Opal Liquid Pearls around the image, and layered it on red cardstock. Using Vintage Cream cardstock I applied distress ink around the edges and added it to my card. I only used a portion of the Being You Sentiment (D509) which I cut out with a stitched rectangle die, applied distress ink around the edges, and used 3D Foam Squares to add it to my card.

You have 1-more day to enter our Great Impressions May Challenge! Hop on over for all of the details, and join in the FUN! We can't wait to see what you create this month!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...