Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, May 1, 2017

Long to Be ...

Good morning! Today's card features the adorable Forever (G451) and Long To Be Sentiment (E780) stamps.


I fell in love with this image, and it truly shows how I feel when my husband goes out of town on business. That being said, this card will be tucked into his luggage for his next trip.

I stamped the Forever stamp with Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink on watercolor paper. Marvy LePlumme II Markers were applied to my pallet, and I proceeded to color the image with a paintbrush and water.  Once my panel was dry I cut the image out with my Nestabilities Large Oval Die, and layered it on another oval I cut from Kraft cardstock.

I pulled out some Rustic Cream cardstock and applied Tim Holtz Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges, and layered it on my Kraft card. The Long to Be Sentiment was stamped with the same Jet Black Archival Ink as the image, and I added the image with 3D Foam Tape centered above the sentiment. I added some enamel dots to the corners to finish off my card.


Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...