Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Welcoming back one of our Designers ...

Good morning. I am truly happy to announce the return of Julie Odil to our Design Team. She is a great friend and designer, and I'm excited that she has returned to share her creations with us.


My name is Julie Odil, and I am thrilled to be back on the Great Impressions Stamps Online design team.  Great Impressions stamps have impressed me (pun intended) for a long time!  I love how easily and cleanly they stamp.  I’m so pleased to be resuming this fun journey!

I’ve always been creative – I play many instruments, like to write, and have been crafty my whole life.  I began scrapbooking about 10 years ago and cardmaking about 6 years ago, but things really took off when I began my blog 5 years ago.  It was a life changing experience.  I can’t believe how much fun I’ve had and how many friends I’ve made through my blog. I’d love it if you’d stop by for a visit: Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers

Please join me in giving Julie a BIG Welcome Back! 

2 comments :

Joan V said...

Welcome back Julie. Going to go hop over to your blog. Can't wait to see what you have made.

Julie Odil said...

I'm very happy to be back! Thanks to Great Impressions Stamps and Ruza for having me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...