Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, April 3, 2017

Frolicking Trio ...

Good morning! I created an elegant card for today featuring the beautiful Frolicking Trio (G342).


This is such a beautiful image, and I've had it for a bit. Today was the perfect time to pull it out for my clean and simple card. After stamping the Frolicking Trio I cut it out with my Pierced Rectangle Stax dies and did the same with black and white cardstock, layering it all together. To add a pop of color I applied a bit of blue distress ink around the image, added a Butterfly die over the butterfly in the image, and add some pearls in the center.


Our Great Impressions April Challenge is live! Hop on over for all of the details, and join in the FUN! We can't wait to see what you create this month!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...