Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, April 2, 2017

April 2017: Theme Challenge

Good morning! Welcome to another monthly Challenge here at Great Impressions! 

Before we get started, we have some Winners to Announce! 

The Random Winner for the month of March is ...
#4 ~ Gloria Shir

Congratulations Gloria. Please email Ruza
 at greatimpressionsstamps@gmail.com to claim your prize and
the Guest Designer information. 

Now for the "Top Picks"
#1 ~ Shell B.
#24 ~ Tina F.
#31 ~ Angela

Congratulations! Please grab your badge and proudly display it on your blog!
All of you have made a GREAT IMPRESSION on us!

********************************************************

It's time to move on to our New Challenge.
 This month we have a Theme Challenge
 ~ April Showers bring May Flowers ~ 
Use the photo as inspiration to create your project.
There are many options ... from the colors, flowers, rain, etc.


Here is the Prize you can win ...

Let's give a BIG Welcome to our Guest Designer Janice Melton
 Janice will be sharing her creations during the Month of April with all of us.


Hello, my name is Janice. I live in South Central PA with my wonderful husband, 2 awesome sons, and 6 crazy cats. I’m so excited to be guest designing with Great Impressions this month! I have always been crafty, I grew up doing things like embroidery and crocheting. I started scrapbooking when my boys were younger and then along the way I discovered stamping. I guess I would describe my style as clean and layered? I’ve been making cards for about 10 years now. Thanks to Great Impressions for letting me share them with you this month!

Now let's see what Janice created to inspire you!
 Janice did an amazing job with our Theme this month! Her coloring, paper-piecing and design makes an awesome card. Make sure you head over to  Janice's Blog to see how she put this beautiful card together. Don't forget to leave her some love while you are there. 

Now it's time for a little Inspiration from our Designers ... 

featuring ... G541 Stylistic Flower
and D500 So Very Special Sentiment

Robin
featuring ... F605 Rainy Day Harry,
G426 Whimsical Clouds, and
E866 Under the Weather Sentiment

Debi
featuring ... G403 Daisy Border
and D387 April Showers Sentiment

Our Designer's would love to hear what you think of their projects.
Hop on over to their blogs to leave them a little love!

If you don't have a blog, you may post your entry in the gallery at Splitcoaststampers using the keyword GISMC in the Title, and then link it up below so we can find your project. This way we can also leave you a little love. If you don't have a Blog or Splitcoaststampers Gallery, please email Ruza at greatimpressionsstamps@gmail.com with the Subject line "GI Monthly Challenge Entry", and she will enter it for you.

As a bonus entry, if you use our stamps leave a comment on this post 
to let us know. You will have double the chance of winning 
this months Prize that is being offered.

You may link up a Maximum of 1-project per month.
An InLinkz Link-up

3 comments :

Angela said...

Hi girls,
thanks a lot for choosing my easter bags under the top 3, i'll put the badge on my blog. By the way the new challenge is fantastic and the DT has made wonderful inspirations.♥
Hugs
Angela

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Thank you so much for choosing me in the Top Picks with my Bloobel Easter Tag.
Hugs for you
Tina xxx

* Shell B.* said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top Picks!
Grabbing my badge for my blog
Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...