Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, April 24, 2017

You are a Rare Bird ...

Good morning! Today's card features the adorable Birds of a Feather Flock Together (G370) and Rare Bird Sentiment (E892).


I simply adore these birds and couldn't wait to play with them. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink along the edge of my card with the sentiment in the lower left hand corner. I also stamped the image a couple more times an extra cardstock. Coloring medium is a combination of Copic Markers, Faber-Castell Pit Brush Markers, with the background sky created with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky Distress Ink.

I colored the extra birds only and fussy cut part of the birds out, and layered them on with  3D foam squares. It's a little hard to see in the photo's but the top bird is truly in flight and the 2nd bird is sitting on top of the branch.

Here's a closer look ...

There is still time to join our Great Impressions April Challenge! Hop on over for all of the details, and join in the FUN! We can't wait to see what you create this month!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

1 comment :

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Great card and I love how the birds are stamped high up in the card. I have this stamp and it is fun to use.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...