Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, April 10, 2017

A Little Hello ...

Good morning! I created a FUN Spring card featuring the adorable Duck with Umbrella (F640), Springtime Birdie (E906) and A Little Hello Sentiment (B151).


When I saw these stamps I fell in love with them and had to have them in my stamp collection! The adorable duck and birdie are so sweet together.


Memento Tuxedo Black Ink was used for stamping, and the color medium used are my trusty Copic Markers. I stamped an extra copy of both images for coloring and paper-piecing the ducks boots, both umbrella's and the birdie. Tim Holtz Distress Ink was used to create the sky and ground cover prior to adding the frame. Once the frame was layered on my panel 3D Foam Squares and Micro Glue Dots were used to add the boots, umbrella's and the birdie.


I layered the final panel on a couple layers of cardstock and my cardbase. The final step was to apply Glossy Accents for my puddle and rain. I then stamped part of the Duck on my envelope.

Our Great Impressions April Challenge is live! Hop on over for all of the details, and join in the FUN! We can't wait to see what you create this month!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...