Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, April 7, 2017

Let's Dance

Happy Friday All!

I have a fun card to share with you today.  This is featuring Vera and Mable Doing the Charleston (J122).


Aren't they just adorable!!  I thought of my sister and I getting old and doing this.  They have been colored using Copic markers, Stickles and liquid pearls.  I paired them with the sentiment Dance (E857).  I wanted this to have some "old lady" feel so I added an embossing folder with quilting on it.  Then I took some metal notes and dipped them into black paint and looked up the lyrics for the Charleston and thought that would be a perfect backdrop.

Hope you have enjoyed this and don't forget about our April Challenge "April Showers Bring May Flowers".  Hope to see you there!

Hugs,

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...