Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 23, 2015

CAS Easter Bunnies


Hi, friends!  It's time for me to share another creation using fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions online store! Today I have a CAS Easter card. I hope you like it!  Come and see...


I started by stamping the image, G264 Bunnies Taking a Peek, onto white card.  I colored it in with Spectrum Noir markers in bold colors.


I then stamped part of D494 TuTu You underneath the image.  I added a few pink enamel dots to give some added color.


This panel was then added to a yellow card base.  I added some pink velvet trim to the bottom, too.  I LOVE the fun CAS feel of this card!  What do you think?  Please do let me know in a comment below!


That's all for me today!  I'll be back next Monday with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

1 comment :

Patti J said...

This is just to sweet! Love those wee bunnies peeking out :) Great card, Mynn - thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...