Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 16, 2015

Chicky Gift Box


Hi, friends!  It's time for me to share another creation using fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions online store! This week, the DT is sharing some ideas for Easter Gift wrapping!  Today I have a sweet take-out box using some of our newest designs. I hope you like it!  Come and take a peek at my creation...


I started by stamping one of the chicks from the new G519 TuTu Chicks stamp onto watercolor paper.  I then colored her in with some Spectrum Noir markers and added glitter.  She was layered onto a punched scallop with liquid pearl dot accents.


I stamped the coordinating sentiment, D494 TuTu You, onto some white card and made it into a fun banner.  This was added to a stick pin and placed behind the punched image piece.


Another pin with a baker's twine bow tops the image.  The box was prepped with some patterned paper, a punched card border, and some grosgrain ribbon.  This is all ready for some Easter treats or small gifts!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear in the comments below!



That's all for me today!  I'll be back next Monday with more Easter goodness using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

1 comment :

Patti J said...

This is just tu-tu sweet, Mynn! What a fun way for someone to receive some Easter goodies! Beautifully done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...