Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy Spring

Hi! Well we can hope that spring will come one day soon! I colored the pretty J115 Elegant Daffodils image for my card today using watercolors.


I used my Tombow markers to color the image and background. After it was dry I stamped the B246 Happy Everything sentiment over the top of my flowers. I hope you are staying warm wherever you are!

 Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Have a wonderful day!




2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Leah, this is GORGEOUS. I am in LOVE with the beautiful colors of the background--they totally make those daffodils the star! Beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Leah, this is so pretty! I sure wish I'd ordered this stamp - it's beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...