Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Never Give Up!

This is it.  My final post for this term.   This is Julie with you today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. I have so enjoyed the ride!

For my last post, I decided to share one of the cards I used when I applied for the team.  It uses 2 Great Impressions Stamps that I purchased long ago.  They still bring me great inspiration, and they are still 2 of my all-time favorite stamps from ANY stamp company. 



This card features 2 Great Impressions rubber stamps.  They are:  E795 - Tricycle and  A145 - Never Give Up.

I colored E795 - Tricycle with watercolor paints and a very tiny paint brush. 

This Tricycle and Never Give Up sentiment inspired me to try out for this design team.  I am so glad I did!  It has been one of the more outstanding creative experiences I have had!  Thanks to Deonne, Mynn, and the whole design team for a wonderful term.

You still have a few days to enter this month's Anything Goes Challenge.  If you haven't yet, what are you waiting for?  And, don't forget to shop in the Great Impressions Stamps store.  You'll find many wonderful stamps that will inspire you. 

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...