Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 13, 2016

Shabby Birdhouse


Hi, all!  I'm back today to share another card I made using stamps from Great Impressions.  I went soft and shabby this time around.  Take a peek...


I started by stamping and heat embossing K12 Floral Birdhouse on some gray cardstock. I fussy cut the image out and then added glitter for more texture and shine.  A few blue pearls accent the image and add some elegance.  A doily and polka dot ribbon tie in the polka dot paper with the image.


Two different polka dot papers and the polka dot ribbon just make me SUPER happy!  I really adore this card--and it's perfect for any occasion.  I hope you like it as much as I do!  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...