Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, June 23, 2016

You're so Very Special to me ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a card that features the Elegant Butterflies (J119) and So Very Special Sentiment (D500), available at Great Impressions Stamps.


For today's card I inked up the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, then used two different shades of pink dye ink on the butterflies and stamped them going up the panel. Next, I applied some Tumbled Distress Ink with a dauber around the butterflies. Final step was to layer the panel on two different shades of pink cardstock, and then my cardbase.

I love working with the Elegant Butterflies. Just by changing the color of the butterflies, you can use the Elegant Butterflies for any season.


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps froGreat Impressions! I hope you will check out and play along with this months Great Impressions Challenge. Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...