Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 9, 2017

Remembering ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a card featuring a couple Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card focus is the cool Park Bench (G493) which I paired up with the Beautiful Life Sentiment (B205). This pairing is beautiful for a sympathy card, so I chose an A-1 cardbase. Mind you, I love the pairing and it was not made because of a loss.

I colored the image with my Copic Markers. Tim Holtz Distress Ink was applied for the sky and grass, and around the edges of the sentiment. Since I couldn't find my silver pen I used a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen for the bench brackets to give it a silver look. I layered my colored panel on brown cardstock, and then my cardbase.

We have a NEW Great Impressions Challenge for you this month. I hope you stop by for all of the details, join in the FUN!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...