Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 20, 2017

Snowflake Dove

Hello everyone!  Hope you are having a fabulous year so far!  Robin here to once again share my card with you.  This is the card I made for our challenge this month.


I am trying to get a head start on my Christmas cards for this year.  I used Snowflake Dove (H277) for this card paired with a sentiment I made on the computer.  I'ts such a beautiful stamp.  I then did some distressing around the edges and put it with some design paper, pearls and a bow.

You still have some time left to enter our challenge.  This month is a color challenge.


The prize is this adorable stamp.


Just so cute!!  I hope you can join in with us in the January Color Challenge.

Have an amazing 2017 everyone!

Robin


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...