Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 6, 2017

Someone Like You

Hi All!  Robin here with my first DT post.  I am so happy to be joining the Great Impressions Design Team!  I have some new inspiration for you.  


I am using Someone Like You (H257) and Elegant Cupcake (D413).  I think these two stamps pair really well together.  There is a birthday girl out there that really loves pink and black so those are the colors I picked.  I hope she loves this card.  I embossed the sentiment and colored the cupcakes with my Copic markers.

The January Great Impressions Challenge just began this week.  I hope you will pop over and check out the details.  If you're using a Great Impressions Stamp don't forget to let us know and add it to the Customer Gallery.

Have a great week!

Robin

1 comment :

Karen Petitt said...

Love your card, the stamp is beautiful.
The Customer Gallery link is closed: will you be re-opening it? Karen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...