Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 2, 2017

You're So Very Special ...

Good morning and Happy New Year! Ruza here to share a card featuring several stamps from Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card focus is the adorable Christmas Bird Bath (H289) which I paired up with the So Very Special Sentiment (D500). Instead of making a Christmas card I went for a Winter Love card.

I colored the image with my Copic Markers. After adding the sentiment I free-handed a bubble around the sentiment ... I need more practice doing this. 😆 Tim Holtz Distress Ink was applied around the image, and then I used a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen for the snow, ice-skates, and the bubble. Once complete, I layered the panel on different shades of blue cardstock.

We have a NEW Great Impressions Challenge for you this month. My card was inspired by the colors in our January Color Challenge. I hope you stop by for all of the details, join in the FUN, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps we'd love for you to link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...