Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas Moose in Lights

Hey, Great Impressions Fans!
Hasn't this been another wonderful release week?
Today I've got an adorable moose to show you...


This Decorated Moose (G474) is adorable, right?!
The image is colored with Copics and then the tiny lights were covered with Glossy Accents.
Love how the lights look like they're glowing!


Added a little Polar Flower Soft...


And, of course, the perfect sentiment to go along...Tangled Up (C440)


Did you know there are 40 days till Christmas! You still have time to order a few Great Impressions Christmas stamps for a few more tags and cards...or even to gift! I know I have a wish list in the Great Impressions' online store!

Hope your Thursday is a great start to the weekend.

Inky hugs,
Angi

6 comments :

Colleen said...

Angi,
I love, love this guy! You have done him proud. He is my very favorite out of the release. But now that I've seen them all on cards I just may have to get a few more. LOL

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute Christmas card-great choice of dp on this as well Angi-love this moose image and the sentiment is sooo perfect

Jenny said...

Gosh darn cute moose! Love how you made the lights glow Angi!

Mary K said...

Hi Angi, your moose is so sweet. Your lights do glow, and the extra shading adds to that visual. Love your snow theme as well.

Shanna Shands said...

Great creation. I love the glow of the lights and the glossy accents on them!

Joan V said...

I love this image. What a pretty card and the inside is so cute with the decorative edges. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...