Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Name that Tune, er, Carol!

I am loving this week's design team cards! Christmas carols...I sing them all year round. Drives my family crazy! Once November rolls around there is a family tradition of absolutely no Christmas songs to be played until the day after Turkey Day. Sigh. This has been a long week! ;)

Alrighty...that means I have a card for you...based on a Christmas Carol...think you know which one?


Everyone's still in bed in my house; I'm humming it right now...just in case you're wondering. The Great Impressions Stamps I used:




Lots of sparkle. Snowflakes, trim on the hat (used liquid applique for dimension), on the trees, bling...

Good luck! Can't wait to see your guesses!

Inky hugs,
Angi




18 comments :

Mary Marsh said...

this is a really cute christmas card Angi-love the frame you placed your snowman in-it could be used for a variety of images

Jenny said...

I love the wintry scene you have created Angi!

Mary K said...

Angi, I am impressed how you made all that white look so lifelike! Awesome. I'm guessing "Frosty the Snowman" for this one!

Elizabeth Hart said...

THis is an adorable snowman - and I love this winter scene - I will guess "Let it Snow"

Rozy said...

Cute card. He sure looks like "Frosty the Snowman" to me.

Jennifer Grace said...

Great card, I love the swirly border! x

Sue D said...

Very cute--I think this could be Winter Wonderland or Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow.

Joan V said...

Cute little snow scene. The border is so different. I think this may be Frosty the Snowman.

Sue from Oregon said...

Love this wintery scene with snow and bling! Fun way to use all these stamps together!

belldoubleyou said...

Hmm, it may be too obvious (and this snowman, too, lacks a tophat), but I'm going to have to guess Frosty the Snowman on this one, too.

happyscrapper said...

Let it snow may be.

Colleen said...

Angi,
This is adorable, love that snowman. I think it loos a lot like winter wonderland.

Marsha said...

Frosty usually has a top hat so with the beautiful border, snow on the trees, I will say "Winter Wonderland"

Donna Nuce said...

I have to agree with Marsh that it is "Walking in a Winter Wonderland".

Patti J said...

Well, he's reaching to the sky, and the flakes are falling down around him, so my guess is "Let it Snow"... Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous card. I guess I'd have to go with Frosty the Snowman on this one!!
hugs
Dawn xx

skeeteror said...

Great use of the liquid applique on a very cute snowman! My guess is "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow"! One of my favorites! ~Bev~

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this card - layered cards are my favorite kind to create! Great colors! I think the song may be "Have A Merry Little Christmas" - maybe not. :<) Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...