Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, November 12, 2012

Make a Froggy Wish

We have another week of releases for you. Tons of fun Christmas themes coming your way this week.

So here is my creations using the new stamps



I colored Prince Charming with copics and that was a ton of fun. I am not best with greens but he turned out great. I used some Sparkle n Sprinkle Red Apple embossing powder to emboss the sentiment. I turned the sentiment into a banner by using a circle punch to chomp the ends off and some fun red ribbon along the boarder. The papers are from one of the new Bo Bunny collections. 


Shanna

5 comments :

Jenny said...

You are too funny Shanna! You are fantastic with greens :) Darling card!

Colleen said...

Shanna,
Your creation is cuter than cute! These two stamps are on my wish list for sure I have a 16 gd that will love this prince charming. LOL

Mary K said...

He is a very handsome frog, Shanna! This card is so frogtastic with the sentiment and all.

Mary Marsh said...

cute card Shanna-the new frog image is a hoot and your coloring is fab

Angela said...

Love that sentiment! Paired with the frog it's even better! Fun card, Shanna!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...