Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, November 17, 2012

New Release Week with Santa's Buddy!






It's New Release Week  on the Great Impressions Blog!  

This image was so fun to color up and add to this card. I used a few cutting files to set the scene for Santa's Buddy

I made this multi layer card using dimensionals to separate the three layers of trees and also the Santa image. The sentiment is also up on pop dots. 

You can see many new release creations this week on our blog-so don't miss out! 


Note:
The answer to my Christmas Card Carol Challenge last week was Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer! Did you figure it out???

See you next week!

Sue Kment



Card details:
==============================
Stamps: 
Cardstock: 
Echo Park DP and Cherry Cobbler (SU!)
Copics:
Reindeer:  E31,33,34, 25
Greens: YG 93,95,97
Reds: R08, 59  R20
Golds: YR21
Browns: Sleigh E 51,53,55 E29
Boots: T 1,3,5
Shading: W 1,3 
Misc:
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Cutting files:
Three Layer Trees from Silhouette Store
Ho Ho Ho freebie this week from My Scrap Chick

8 comments :

Jenny said...

Great holiday scene Sue! Love the paper pieced trees and your coloring is perfection!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the little scene you have made. Caroline xxx

Shanna Shands said...

I really love the embossed background and how there is a block out space for an image or sentiment. I really love the Christmas trees. Great job on the card!

Mary Marsh said...

I love the scene you have created for Santa and his buddy-Sue-fab work

Patti J said...

Cute as can be Sue, and no, I didn't get your song right :( lol... you were pretty sneaky! Hugs...

Mary K said...

This is such a cute stamp - what fun to color! Your dimensions really make your card "pop". Hope "Grandma" is all right after getting run ove3r by the reindeer. I'm thinking you tricked a lot of us on that one!

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a wonderful scene you've created, love the new santa buddy stamp!!

Angela said...

Great trees! I like how you stamped over the green ones. Wonderful layering here, Sue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...