Hello! Happy Monday! This is Cheryl from Shestamps.
My project today uses Catch A Star (C334) & Catch A Falling Star (E482), both from Great Impressions Stamps. I decided to use these plaid, blue and yellow papers so that it could be given to a boy. I think it would make a cute birthday card.
There are lots of fun things going on at Great Impressions. Don’t forget to join our challenge, “Polka dots and/or pastels.” Great Impressions has also added collections from Echo Park and My Mind’s Eye to their fabulous collection of rubber stamps.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous week!
- Stamps: Catch A Star (C334) & Catch A Falling Star (E482) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Bazzill kraft CS, Pebbles Family Ties 6x6 paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Die Namics stacking stars dies, Papertrey Super Star border die, Copic markers, Provo Craft Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Embellishments: cork, misc button, Twinery baker’s twine