Hello! Happy Monday! This is Cheryl from Shestamps.
When I first started on the Great Impressions Stamps DT I warned you that I love the Lace Doily (J101) stamp and had a bunch of ideas on how to use it. I shared a couple ideas with you but then I put it away so that I could give some of my other new Great Impressions Stamps some attention. Well, this week I am back to using the Lace Doily stamp.
I stamped the doily four times using different colored inks. Then I used square Nesties to cut out a portion of each doily and attached them to a panel. I LOVE how this looks!
This would look great in other combinations and could be used for any occasion. I’m thinking about reds and greens. Add a Christmas sentiment and you would have a beautiful card.
I think this is still my favorite Great Impressions stamp. There are just so many beautiful ways you can use it. If you would like to see some of my other projects using it, you can click HERE or HERE. I’m going to put it away for awhile, but I know I will be pulling it out again soon.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week!
- Stamps: Lace Doily (J101) and Sweet Sentiments (E791) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Close To My Heart New England Ivy, Juniper, Sweet Leaf inks
- Papers: Papertrey Dark Chocolate & Kraft CS, Stampin’ Up Vellum, Close To My Heart Wings DP
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders square Nestabilities die, Taylored Expression woodgrain texture plate, Martha Stewart butterfly punch
- Embellishments: May Arts burlap twine, misc. button
Click image below to purchase Lace Doily (J101) from Great Impressions Stamps: