Today it’s my turn to share a project with you. This is Cheryl from Shestamps.
We finally had some warm weather here in Wisconsin. I saw several people, including my DH, riding their bikes this past weekend. It motivated me to ink up this stamp, Framed Garden Bicycle (F390), from Great Impressions Stamps.
Isn’t this a cute stamp? I love the basket of flowers.
I hope you have a wonderful week! Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Framed Garden Bicycle (F390) and Sweet Sentiments (E791) *Sweet Sentiments will be released this week. Both from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Papers: Bazzill Basics kraft CS, Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS, October Afternoon Farmhouse CS
- Tools: Sewing machine, Stampin up Corner punch, copic markers
- Embellishment: Kaiser pearls