Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Thankful Flowers

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a great week. 

I had a chance to work in my office today after taking the past few days off, and boy was it tough to get back into a rhythm! I decided to CASE this ice cream cone card I created for Great Impressions a few few weeks ago... I really like the layout & the orientation of the sentiment. I flipped the card to make it horizontal instead of vertical, but the basic idea is the same:

 (Supplies - Stamp: (Great Impressions) Growing Tall Flowers. Ink: (Memento) Tuxedo Black. Cardstock: (Wplus9) Sweet Gelato, (Papertrey Ink) Stampers Select White. Patterned Paper: Echo Park. Twine: American Crafts. Dies: (Papertrey Ink) Block Alphabet Lower Case Dies, Pinking Edge Die. Gems: Hero Arts. Markers: Copic.)

And I hope you will play along with this month's Great Impressions Stamps challenge... polka dots and/or pastels.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!  

Erin.

5 comments :

Jenny said...

Love seeing all the bright colors on this cold rainy day Erin!

~ Kendra ~ said...

This is so fun and cheerful, love it!!

Karon said...

This is so pretty - love the chevron paper and wonderful flowers. TFS

Mynn xx said...

Loving these gorgeous bright colors! And fabulous use of your other layout! Love this!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love this bright and cheerful creation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...