Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, July 18, 2016

Good friends ...

Good morning all! Ruza here to share a friendship card that features the Good Friends Sentiment (H180), available at Great Impressions Stamps.


The Good Friends Sentiment was stamped on Watercolor Paper with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink which I colored my Marvey Markers, pallet, water and paintbrush. Once done, the panel was cut out with a pierced rectangular die. I also used the die on some red and green scraps. All of the panels where crisscrossed and layered on white cardstock. I added black rhinestones to each corner, and then created faux piercing in between the rhinestones.  


Make sure you you check out, and play along with, this months Great Impressions Challenge ~ Anything Goes. Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer GalleryThat is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps froGreat Impressions

Until next week ... Enjoy!

1 comment :

flowerdisco said...

Like how you frame the sentiment. Pretty>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...