Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Thanks by the Dozen

Hello, and happy Saturday!  Julie here with today's inspiration.

I recently needed to make a dozen thank you cards.  I wanted a design I could mass produce that would still look like some time had been put into them.

As usual, I reached for Great Impressions Stamps.  I used H251 - Tall Tulips and some distress inks to create these cards:





I used distress markers directly on the H251 - Tall Tulips rubber stamp.  After huffing a bit of moisture on it, I stamped it on the white paper.

A strip of designer paper and a couple of dies  finish off the card.   

Great Impressions Stamps has an Anything Goes Challenge going on all month.  Come join the fun here!


Don't forget to visit the Great Impressions Stamps Store to see the other elegant floral stamps, plus all the other wonderful Great Impressions Stamps.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...