Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Thinking of You!

Happy Saturday, fellow stamp lovers!  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  I am happy to be back for another 6 months with Great Impressions Stamps!

I have a "thing" for Harry, the delightful hedgehog, found in the Great Impressions Stamps Store.  Today, he is riding in his own flower filled red wagon.



This card uses E875 - Harry with Daisies and B195 Playful Thinking of You.

I colored E875 - Harry with Daisies with Copic markers.  I cut the playful Thinking of You out with a cloud die to make the card more playful.

Great Impressions Stamps is sponsoring MOD Squad challenges this week.  I used this image as inspiration for my card.
 Come link up, and win some wonderful Great Impressions Stamps for yourself!

Great Impressions Stamps has an Anything Goes Challenge going on all month.  Come join the fun here!

Don't forget to visit the Great Impressions Stamps Store to see the other fun things Harry is doing, plus all the other wonderful Great Impressions Stamps.



No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...