Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, July 15, 2016

Sand-Sational

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share another adorable card with you!!

Today I am featuring the Sandscastle (H244) image along with the super fun Sand-Sational (C451) sentiment!!
When I seen the two stamps I just had to have them, especially considering my last name is "Sand" I got a little kick out of creating this card!!!

Be sure to join in our monthly challenge, with the theme of Anything Goes!
We'd love to see what you create!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!



Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


2 comments :

Fikreta said...

great card!

flowerdisco said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the colors too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...