Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, July 11, 2016

Thank you ...

Good morning all! Ruza here to share a card that features the beautiful Rose Trio (G454) and Being You Sentiment (D509), available at Great Impressions Stamps.


I love roses, and couldn't resist creating a card that features the beautiful Rose Trio. I stamped the Rose Trio twice on Watercolor Paper with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink, then colored the roses with my Marvey Markers, pallet, water and paintbrush. I then added the Being You Sentiment and applied color around the sentiment and roses with distress ink, with the final step I added dots around the flowers, and added my panel to a cream card.

I hope you will check out, and play along with, this months Great Impressions Challenge ~ Anything Goes. Here is the awesome prize that you can win!


Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer GalleryThat is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps froGreat Impressions

Until next week ... Enjoy!

1 comment :

flowerdisco said...

Gorgeous coloring and stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...